Is a vacuum for cleaning or is cleaning for a vacuum? I spent about and hour cleaning my vacuum! What the heck? I've only had it for a month and already it's so dirty that it started acting up! Oh the joys of a rental house with wonderfully clean carpets! Cleaning a vacuum is a disgusting job! But it is so nice when it's done! p.s. this isn't my vacuum....but looks just like it! Although mine is soooo clean now!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Vacuums
Is a vacuum for cleaning or is cleaning for a vacuum? I spent about and hour cleaning my vacuum! What the heck? I've only had it for a month and already it's so dirty that it started acting up! Oh the joys of a rental house with wonderfully clean carpets! Cleaning a vacuum is a disgusting job! But it is so nice when it's done! p.s. this isn't my vacuum....but looks just like it! Although mine is soooo clean now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wanna come clean mine? :-) Actually, I think you have cleaned it like twice already, huh?
ReplyDelete