Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!









Happy Mothers Day mama! I am so blessed and thankful to have you in my life! You have taught me that family is the most important thing in life and you have taught me the most important lesson in life, how to love! You are my best friend and a wonderful, caring, understanding, and loving mother! If anyone knows my mom they would agree with me in saying she is one of the nicest women I know! I am so proud to call you mom. I love our moments of pure laughter more than anything! I love talking for hours about all that you want to teach me about life. I love the tears we share and for your gentle hug when I need it most. I love you mom! Happy mothers day!

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Natalie for those sweet words!! I love you too!!

    ReplyDelete