How about this little Gem? Even through all the "fun" stuff...I managed to fall in love with this little one! I am going to miss these boys so much! I can definintely wait a few more years before I enjoy all the adventures kids have to offer, but I wouldn't give up these past few weeks for anything! I will miss you Dallin and Connor, but I am so happy that your mommy will get to see you soon! I know you have missed her! XOXO! Love, Aunt Nat
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
POOP (my going away present...ha ha ha)
How about this little Gem? Even through all the "fun" stuff...I managed to fall in love with this little one! I am going to miss these boys so much! I can definintely wait a few more years before I enjoy all the adventures kids have to offer, but I wouldn't give up these past few weeks for anything! I will miss you Dallin and Connor, but I am so happy that your mommy will get to see you soon! I know you have missed her! XOXO! Love, Aunt Nat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh, yick.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Dallin. I am sorry for you.
I...can honestly say...I have never had a child do this...and I am SOOOOO glad!
ReplyDeleteEverytime I see this I just cringe. I have taught him well though :>)
ReplyDeletesorry i need to change it....it made me laugh too hard! And I actually miss him when I see it...weird I know!
ReplyDeleteWait, is that REALLY poo? That is so classic!!! I love how he is smiling, too. Love that!
ReplyDelete