Happy birthday to a very special little girl! Little Lily has made our whole family grow closer this past year. She came into this world facing her own little challenges but amazed us all with her strength to endure and overcome them! We all love her so much! Lily you helped us to rely on faith and prayer for your speeding recoveries and health. We love you and are soooo happy that you are a part of our crazy family! I am happy to share my birthday with such a special niece! I couldn't have been happier the day you were born! I remember every text from your daddy that night! You will always be a very special girl to me and I love you!!!! Happy 1st birthday!
I agree completely with everything you wrote!! Happy birthday to you, too. Love that picture on your previous post w/ the cake! You did get so tan, Lady!! Miss ya and love ya!!
I agree completely with everything you wrote!! Happy birthday to you, too. Love that picture on your previous post w/ the cake! You did get so tan, Lady!! Miss ya and love ya!!
ReplyDelete