Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscars

ok, so here's my take on this years Oscars.....

George Clooney- man you are a good looking one, but why the too cool attitude tonight?
Miley Cyrus- Cute dress...but don't ever talk you just don't sound smart
James Cameron- your date is anorexic and your ex-wife is so much better looking...loved seeing her sit in front of you all night and oh yea...beat you in both best director and best picture
Sandy aka Sandra Bullock- you are just straight up classy and deserved that win! Your acceptance speech was the best and I'll admit I teared up
Interpretive Dance crew- started out thinking it was weird but ended up thinking you all pretty much rocked! Seriously talented
Horror montage- uh since when was "Twilight" a horror film...oh yeah scary vampires and wolves.
Zac Efron- sorry...he's just hot
Sarah Jessica Parker- uh..too much fake tanning girl. Matthew Broderick looked seriously pasty next to you...not good
Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin- well done.

There's more but I'm tired and going to bed. What were your favorite Oscar moments?

2 comments:

  1. Amen to all of the above, Nat! I think George had a few shots before he got out of his limo. Alec and Steve were hilarious! Wasn't that skit in the bed soooo funny? I was dying! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! What was up with George Clooney.. what a grump! Alec and Steve were hilarious! I love them. Agreed on Sandra Bullock... so glad she won. And Miley Cyrus... words cannot express... in her latest interview she said that she and her boyfriend were "deeper than most people". I laughed out loud. gosh, some people.

    ReplyDelete