Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's ELKE's birthday!!!



ELKE!!!! I am so thankful that you are my sister! Happy birthday I miss you! I hope today you will eat lots of yummy food, take a nap, shop at all the good stores, and know how wonderful you are! I remember when Alan started dating you! I am so glad I was around to watch some of that and see how not only Alan, but the rest of us fell in love with you. I love how you laugh at everything, it makes everyone feel so funny and good about themselves :) We know we'll always get a good laugh from you. I love your creativity, your hard work ethic, your love for your family and your honesty! I always wondered if the girl Alan married would ever feel like my sister and I can definitely say you feel like my sister and I cannot imagine my life without you in it! I love you Elke and I wish you the happiest of birthdays today! Now....go check your email for your present... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment