Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blessings

I just have to quickly post how grateful I am for the blessings in my life. I realized tonight that no matter what trials I may face I am so blessed. I have an incredible family who supports and loves me and is seriously the best thing in my life, I have a strong testimony of the Gospel, I am lucky enough to be going to school to achieve my dream (as much as I just LOVE studying daily) (sarcastic), and I am happy! I find out daily the trials that those around me are facing and my heart aches for them. I realize some trials we bring upon ourselves but so many are out of our control and we are forced to rely on faith and the strength of those around us. During these times I count my blessings. So thanks everyone for the blessings you are in my life. I am grateful for you and appreciate you. I realize trials will come and go for all of us.....but for now (and I hesitate to say this since I don't want to jinx it.....I am grateful for the good times.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you appreciate your blessings Nat! I am grateful for YOU!

    ReplyDelete